GEAR is a verification tool that aids in the quality assurance process for software. It makes use of solid theoretical foundations while providing a convenient and functionally rich user interface. Due to its integration into the jABC platform, it can be used to assist in the model-driven development process.
These manual pages cover the following aspects related to GEAR.
- GEAR in 10 minutes
- Get started with GEAR's usage within the jABC framework.
- An introduction into the theoretical foundations
- Brief introduction into model checking and some semantics of CTL and the modal μ-calculus.
- GEAR Syntax overview
- A brief overview of the property syntax.
- User interface guide
- In-depth coverage of GEAR's usage in the jABC.
- Developer's guide
- API usage and extension points.
- GEAR Architecture
- Architectural overview of GEAR.
- Frequently asked questions
- Simple questions, simple answers. (Technical level)
At first sight
Since a picture is worth more than a thousand words, the following screen shots will give you an idea of GEAR in action.